Day Three



Day 3


I spent most of this game day demolishing Green Houses and City Centre Cottages and replacing them with Grid Buildings. I drew two chance cards, one of them a M$ 500,000 Entrepreneur Award and a Demolition Permit. I discarded the Demolition Permit because I do not need enemies at this point, and no one has used one on me. (Should anyone use one on me, I will dedicate my Game Play to eliminating that player from the game...that's just how I roll). 


I was really looking forward to getting another Bonus Building, but it was not to be for this day. 


There is one other player who started out in the same political district I did, and he (or she) has been having a hard time because they've also decided to purchase streets in a city where there are other players...and everybody seems to be saotaging everyone else. This is EXACTLY why I decided to stay out of the cities. Before the first reset, I started out in a city, but was quickly attacked by the Hazard Gangs and had to move away to a quieter area...but a couple of the players in that city kept using their Hazard Cards on me and I was not able to build up anything. 


I plan on staying away from the cities until I have a net worth in the hundreds of millions and at least 6 Bonus Buildings on every street I own. Even then, it may not protect me from them.






End of Game Day Three


Day Three was a good one, and I managed to stay out of trouble...despite several Hazard Wars going on in the cities all around me that I have been watching. When I login tonight, I expect to have M$ 13,225,000 to spend. (So far, I am keeping in line with my Exponential Growth Hypothesis).


Strategy for Day 4 and Beyond...


Sometime after 8 pm EDT tonight, I will be buying a +M7,000,000 road and plan on building as many Grid Buildings as I can afford for the next couple of days. Then I am mulling what type of skyscraper I can afford to start adding, perhaps Brouette Towers, since the rent (at 7x on this road) will still pay for itself in one day and I will be able to fit more than a hundred on the road before I run out of room and be able to start tearing them down, replacing them with Monopoly Towers. 


Of course, this is all predicated on the Hazard Gangs not finding me, and staying off the leader boards long enough so that I can have a dozen or so bonus buildings on each road to protect me from the Lilliputian Class Envy types who have nothing better to do than Hazard their betters. LOL.



**update 10.15 am EDT**


I hope you can see that a M$ 7,000,000 road full of over a hundred Brouette Towers will be generating M$ 2 BILLION in rental revenue from that one road alone. The same road with Monopoly Towers will be bringing in M$ 35 BILLION in rental revenues per day of game play. Imagine having 5, 10 or 15 of those roads!!!


For the less imaginative and mathematically challenged...


5 Rds @ M$ 35 Bln brings rent of M$ 165 Billion w/ 0% Taxes (0), w M$ 165 Bln Take Home. [35 Bln/Rd]


10 Rds @ M$ 35 Bln brings rent of M$ 350 Billion w/ 15% Taxes (52.5 Bln) 297.5 Bln Take Home [29.75 Bln/Rd]


15 Rds @ M$ 35 Bln brings rent of M$ 525 Bliion w 30% Taxes (157.5 Bln) 367.5 Bln Take Home [24.5 Bln/Rd]




(In real life, the higher taxes are, the less I work. I don't appreciate the government stealing an outrageous amount of the money that comes from the sweat of my brow, so I just quit working at some point in the year)

0 comments:

Post a Comment